Henderson BL, Barry S, Hayes KR, Hosack G, Holland KL, Herron N, Mount R, Schmidt RK, Dambacher J, Ickowicz A, Lewis S and Post DA (2017) Impacts and risks. Submethodology M10 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M10.
Holland KL, Aryal SK, Bruce J, Carey H, Davies P, Ford J, Henderson B, Herr A, Janardhanan S, Merrin LE, Mitchell PJ, Mount RE, O’Grady AP, Ransley T, Sander R and Schmidt RK (2016) Conceptual modelling for the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion. Product 2.3 for the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NIC/MBC/2.3.
Mitchell P, O’Grady AP, Bruce J, Slegers S, Welsh WD, Aryal SK, Merrin LE and Holland KL (2015) Description of the water-dependent asset register for the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion. Product 1.3 for the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. Viewed 9 November 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NIC/MBC/1.3.
OGIA (2014) Annual report 2014 for the Surat underground water impact report December 2014. Office of Groundwater Impact Assessment, Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines, Brisbane. Viewed 9 November 2016, https://www.dnrm.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0012/251310/surat-uwir-annual-report-2014.pdf.
OGIA (2016) Underground water impact report for the Surat Cumulative Management Area, Consultation draft, March 2016. Office of Groundwater Impact Assessment. Viewed 24 March 2016, https://www.dnrm.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/345616/uwir-surat-basin-2016.pdf.
Product Finalisation date
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.1.1 Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion
- 3.1.2 Scope and context
- 3.1.3 Structure of this product
- 3.2 Methods
- 3.2.1 Impact and risk analysis
- 3.2.2 Causal pathways
- 3.2.3 Hydrological analysis
- 3.2.4 Assessing potential impacts for landscape classes and assets
- 3.3 Potential hydrological changes
- 3.3.1 Defining the zone of potential hydrological change
- 3.3.2 Potential groundwater changes
- 3.3.3 Potential surface water changes
- 3.3.4 Potential water quality changes
- 3.4 Impacts on and risks to landscape classes
- 3.4.1 Overview
- 3.4.2 Landscape classes that are unlikely to be impacted
- 3.4.3 'Floodplain or lowland riverine (including non-GAB GDEs)' landscape group
- 3.4.4 'GAB GDEs (riverine, springs, floodplain or non-floodplain)' landscape group
- 3.4.5 'Non-floodplain or upland riverine (including non-GAB GDEs)' landscape group
- 3.4.6 'Human-modified' landscape group
- 3.5 Impacts on and risks to water-dependent assets
- 3.6 Commentary for coal resource developments that are not modelled
- 3.7 Conclusion
- 3.7.1 Key findings
- 3.7.2 How to use this impact and risk analysis
- 3.7.3 Gaps, limitations and opportunities
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product