Fetter CW (2001) Applied hydrogeology. Fourth Edition. Prentice Hall, 598pp.
Frery E, Rohead-O’Brien H, Wilkes PG, McVicar TR, Van Niel TG, Li LT, Barron OV, Rachakonda PK, Zhang YQ, Dawes WR, Marvanek SP, Buettikofer H and Gresham MP (2018) Observations analysis, statistical analysis and interpolation for the Gloucester subregion. Product 2.1-2.2 for the Gloucester subregion from the Northern Sydney Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NSB/GLO/2.1-2.2.
Heritage Computing (2012) A hydrogeological assessment in support of the Stratford Coal Project environmental impact statement. Technical report by Heritage Computing Pty Limited for Stratford Coal Pty Ltd. Heritage Computing Pty Limited, Sydney. Viewed 10 September 2013, http://www.stratfordcoal.com.au/documents/environment/eis/Appendix%20A%20-%20Groundwater%20Assessment.pdf.
Parsons Brinckerhoff (2015) Updated conceptual hydrogeological model of the Gloucester Basin Technical report by Parsons Brinckerhoff Australia Pty Limited for AGL Upstream Investments Pty Ltd. Parsons Brinckerhoff Australia Pty Limited, Sydney. Viewed 31 March 2016, https://www.agl.com.au/-/media/AGL/About-AGL/Documents/How-We-Source-Energy/Gloucester-Document-Repository/Water-Reports/20151117_Updated-Conceptual-Hydrogeological-Model-of-the-Gloucester-Basin.pdf.
Product Finalisation date
- 220.127.116.11 Methods
- 18.104.22.168 Review of existing models
- 22.214.171.124 Model development
- 126.96.36.199 Boundary and initial conditions
- 188.8.131.52 Implementation of coal resource development pathway
- 184.108.40.206 Parameterisation
- 220.127.116.11 Observations and predictions
- 18.104.22.168 Uncertainty analysis
- 22.214.171.124 Limitations and conclusions
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product