Brunner P, Simmons CT, Cook PG and Therrien R (2010) Modeling surface water-groundwater interaction with MODFLOW: some considerations. Ground Water 48, 174–180.
Frery E, Rohead-O’Brien H, Wilkes PG, McVicar TR, Van Niel TG, Li LT, Barron OV, Rachakonda PK, Zhang YQ, Dawes WR, Marvanek SP, Buettikofer H and Gresham MP (2018) Observations analysis, statistical analysis and interpolation for the Gloucester subregion. Product 2.1-2.2 for the Gloucester subregion from the Northern Sydney Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NSB/GLO/2.1-2.2.
Parsons Brinckerhoff (2015) Updated conceptual hydrogeological model of the Gloucester Basin Technical report by Parsons Brinckerhoff Australia Pty Limited for AGL Upstream Investments Pty Ltd. Parsons Brinckerhoff Australia Pty Limited, Sydney. Viewed 31 March 2016, https://www.agl.com.au/-/media/AGL/About-AGL/Documents/How-We-Source-Energy/Gloucester-Document-Repository/Water-Reports/20151117_Updated-Conceptual-Hydrogeological-Model-of-the-Gloucester-Basin.pdf.
Viney N (2016) Surface water modelling. Submethodology M06 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M06.
Product Finalisation date
- 22.214.171.124 Methods
- 126.96.36.199 Review of existing models
- 188.8.131.52 Model development
- 184.108.40.206 Boundary and initial conditions
- 220.127.116.11 Implementation of coal resource development pathway
- 18.104.22.168 Parameterisation
- 22.214.171.124 Observations and predictions
- 126.96.36.199 Uncertainty analysis
- 188.8.131.52 Limitations and conclusions
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product