Barnett B, Townley LR, Post V, Evans RE, Hunt RJ, Peeters L, Richardson S, Werner AD, Knapton A and Boronkay A (2012) Australian groundwater modelling guidelines, Waterlines Report Series. National Water Commission. Canberra, Australia. Viewed 19 April 2016, http://nwc.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/22840/Waterlines-82-Australian-groundwater-modelling-guidelines.pdf.
Krogh M (2015) Environmental Trust Grant 2011/RD/0028: Hydrology of Upland Swamps on the Woronora Plateau. Final report ed.: Science Division, NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.
NSW Scientific Committee (2005) Alteration of habitat following subsidence due to longwall mining: key threatening process declaration, Schedule 3 of the Threatened Species Conservation Act, NSW Government. Viewed 31 August 2016, http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/determinations/LongwallMiningKtp.htm.
Zhang YQ, Peña-Arancibia J, Viney N, Herron NF, Peeters L, Yang A, Wang W, Marvanek SP, Rachakonda PK, Ramage A, Kim S and Vaze J (2018) Surface water numerical modelling for the Hunter subregion. Product 2.6.1 for the Hunter subregion from the Northern Sydney Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NSB/HUN/2.6.1.
Product Finalisation date
- 220.127.116.11 Methods
- 18.104.22.168 Review of existing models
- 22.214.171.124 Model development
- 126.96.36.199 Boundary and initial conditions
- 188.8.131.52 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 184.108.40.206 Parameterisation
- 220.127.116.11 Observations and predictions
- 18.104.22.168 Uncertainty analysis
- 22.214.171.124 Limitations and conclusions
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product