The Hunter subregion groundwater model has 22 specific parameters, which can be broadly grouped into the following categories: land-surface flux parameters; general-head parameters; surface water – groundwater parameters; hydraulic properties; unsaturated flow parameters; and parameters associated with the hydraulic enhancement due to mining.
Details of hydraulic properties and unsaturated flow parameters are provided. Other parameters are discussed in other sections of the product. Values for fixed parameters are specified. Default values, multipliers and parameter ranges for those parameters varied in the uncertainty analysis are specified.
Product Finalisation date
- 126.96.36.199 Methods
- 188.8.131.52 Review of existing models
- 184.108.40.206 Model development
- 220.127.116.11 Boundary and initial conditions
- 18.104.22.168 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 22.214.171.124 Parameterisation
- 126.96.36.199 Observations and predictions
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty analysis
- 184.108.40.206 Limitations and conclusions
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product