The data register is a catalogue of the datasets used by the Bioregional Assessment Program. This register includes all the datasets and subsets utilised in the bioregional assessment of a bioregion or subregion.
The data register contains a vast array of information pertaining to coal seam gas, large coal mining developments, environmental assets and water resources throughout central and eastern Australia.
The data register provides complete transparency to the science of the Bioregional Assessments Program. It allows for the identification, review and understanding of the datasets used in the bioregional assessments and their origins. The metadata is compliant with Australian and New Zealand standards.
Search results link to the public sector information service www.data.gov.au from where publically available dataset may be downloaded. Not all datasets listed in the register are available for public access and appropriate advice about availability, licencing and access is provided.
- Bioregional Assessment Program
- Lake Eyre Basin bioregion
- Northern Inland Catchments bioregion
- Clarence-Moreton bioregion
- Northern Sydney Basin bioregion
- Sydney Basin bioregion
- Gippsland Basin bioregion
- Indigenous assets
- Bioregional assessment methodology
- Compiling water-dependent assets
- Assigning receptors to water-dependent assets
- Developing a coal resource development pathway
- Developing the conceptual model of causal pathways
- Surface water modelling
- Groundwater modelling
- Receptor impact modelling
- Propagating uncertainty through models
- Impacts and risks
- Systematic analysis of water-related hazards associated with coal resource development
- Assessment components
- Component 1: Contextual information
- Component 2: Model-data analysis
- Components 3 and 4: Impact and risk analysis
- Component 5: Outcome synthesis
- Metadata and datasets
- Geological and Bioregional Assessment Program