The Namoi subregion groundwater model has 81 parameters of which 37 were varied during the sensitivity analysis. These can be broadly grouped into the following categories: land-surface flux parameters; general-head parameters; surface water – groundwater parameters; hydraulic properties; and parameters associated with the implementation of the coal resource developments.
Details of hydraulic properties are provided, and other parameters are discussed in other sections of the product. A simple scheme that considered hydraulic properties as a function of depth was used for parameterisation of multiple model layers. Values for fixed parameters are specified. Default values, multipliers and parameter ranges for those parameters varied in the uncertainty analysis are specified.
Product Finalisation date
- 126.96.36.199 Methods
- 188.8.131.52 Review of existing models
- 184.108.40.206 Model development
- 220.127.116.11 Boundary and initial conditions
- 18.104.22.168 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 22.214.171.124 Parameterisation
- 126.96.36.199 Observations and predictions
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty analysis
- 184.108.40.206 Limitations
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product