The Namoi subregion groundwater model has 81 parameters of which 37 were varied during the sensitivity analysis. These can be broadly grouped into the following categories: land-surface flux parameters; general-head parameters; surface water – groundwater parameters; hydraulic properties; and parameters associated with the implementation of the coal resource developments.
Details of hydraulic properties are provided, and other parameters are discussed in other sections of the product. A simple scheme that considered hydraulic properties as a function of depth was used for parameterisation of multiple model layers. Values for fixed parameters are specified. Default values, multipliers and parameter ranges for those parameters varied in the uncertainty analysis are specified.
Product Finalisation date
- 22.214.171.124 Methods
- 126.96.36.199 Review of existing models
- 188.8.131.52 Model development
- 184.108.40.206 Boundary and initial conditions
- 220.127.116.11 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 18.104.22.168 Parameterisation
- 22.214.171.124 Observations and predictions
- 126.96.36.199 Uncertainty analysis
- 188.8.131.52 Limitations
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product