The Gloucester subregion contains six streamflow gauges where daily streamflow data were processed into unified six-class quality codes. The amount of missing data for each gauge was less than 4%.
The has six streamflow gauges. The source of streamflow data, site details and duration and quality of the gauged records are summarised in Section 220.127.116.11 about observed data.
Analysis of the streamflow records is reported in the contextual information reported in the companion product 1.1 for the Gloucester subregion (, Section 18.104.22.168). The analyses include annual and monthly flow characteristics based on the total available flow record for each gauging station at 18 August 2013. A baseflow index was calculated for each streamflow record using the one-parameter filtering separation equation:
No additional analyses have been undertaken. The streamflow data are used in the calibration of the surface water model reported in the companion product 2.6.1 for the Gloucester subregion ().
Product Finalisation date
- 2.1.1 Geography
- 2.1.2 Geology
- 2.1.3 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 2.1.4 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 2.1.5 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 2.1.6 Water management for coal resource developments
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product