Aryal SK, Peña-Arancibia J, Viney N, Yang A, Wang B, Hughes J, Merrin LE, Marvanek S, Davies P, Bell J, Zhang Y, Vaze J, Singh R and Kim S (2018) Surface water numerical modelling for the Namoi subregion. Product 2.6.1 for the Namoi subregion from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia..
Daugherty R and Franzini J (1965) Fluid mechanics with Engineering Applications (6th ed.). McGraw-Hill, New York.
Dutta D, Vaze J, Kim S, Hughes J, Teng J, Yang A, Crosbie R and Frost A (2014) AWRA-LGR Description and integration: current system and future plans. CSIRO: Water for a Healthy Country National Research Flagship, Australia.
Lerat J, Dutta D, Kim S, Hughes J, Vaze J and Dawes W (2013) Refinement and extension of the AWRA river model (AWRA-R). Viewed 15 December 2015,.
Peña-Arancibia J, Slatter E, Northey J and Cassel R (2016) Current water accounts and water quality for the Namoi subregion. Product 1.5 for the Namoi subregion from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. Viewed 13 January 2017,.
Stewardson M, DeRose R and Harman C (2005) Regional models of stream channel metrics, Technical report. Cooperative Research Centre for Catchment Hydrology, Melbourne University, Australia. Viewed 17 December 2015,.
Tennakoon S and Marsh N (2007) Regional hydraulic geometry models for Queensland streams. Australian rivers: making a difference, Proceedings of the 5th Australian Stream Management Conference, Charles Sturt University, Thurgoona, New South Wales. Viewed 17 January 2016,.
Viney NR, McMahon TA and Chiew FHS (2011) Guidelines for presentation of the Bureau of Meteorology national streamflow database. CSIRO Water for a Healthy Country Flagship, Australia.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.1.1 Geography
- 2.1.2 Geology
- 2.1.3 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 2.1.4 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 2.1.5 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 22.214.171.124 Observed data
- 126.96.36.199 Previous catchment-scale investigations on stream-aquifer interactions
- 188.8.131.52 Overview of controls on surface water – groundwater connectivity based on previous investigations in the Namoi river basin
- 184.108.40.206 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 220.127.116.11 Gaps
- 2.1.6 Water management for coal resource developments
- 18.104.22.168 Boggabri Coal Mine (baseline) and Boggabri Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 22.214.171.124 Narrabri North Mine (baseline)
- 126.96.36.199 Narrabri South Project (ACRD)
- 188.8.131.52 Rocglen Mine (baseline)
- 184.108.40.206 Sunnyside Mine (baseline)
- 220.127.116.11 Tarrawonga Mine (baseline) and Tarrawonga Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 18.104.22.168 Caroona Coal Project (ACRD)
- 22.214.171.124 Maules Creek Project (ACRD)
- 126.96.36.199 Watermark Coal Project (ACRD)
- 188.8.131.52 Vickery Coal Project (ACRD)
- 184.108.40.206 Narrabri Gas Project (ACRD)
- 220.127.116.11 Mine footprints
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product