Dataset 1 Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (2014) Catchment Scale Land Use of Australia - 2014. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 19 June 2017,.
Dataset 2 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2014) Northern Inland Catchments 1M Surface Geology - Pilliga Sandstone (GAB Recharge Beds). Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 19 June 2017,.
Dataset 3 Geoscience Australia (2011) Geoscience Australia, 1 second SRTM Digital Elevation Model (DEM). Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 31 March 2016,.
Dataset 4 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2017) Namoi surface water mine footprints - compiled. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 23 May 2017,.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.1.1 Geography
- 2.1.2 Geology
- 2.1.3 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 2.1.4 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 2.1.5 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 126.96.36.199 Observed data
- 188.8.131.52 Previous catchment-scale investigations on stream-aquifer interactions
- 184.108.40.206 Overview of controls on surface water – groundwater connectivity based on previous investigations in the Namoi river basin
- 220.127.116.11 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 18.104.22.168 Gaps
- 2.1.6 Water management for coal resource developments
- 22.214.171.124 Boggabri Coal Mine (baseline) and Boggabri Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 126.96.36.199 Narrabri North Mine (baseline)
- 188.8.131.52 Narrabri South Project (ACRD)
- 184.108.40.206 Rocglen Mine (baseline)
- 220.127.116.11 Sunnyside Mine (baseline)
- 18.104.22.168 Tarrawonga Mine (baseline) and Tarrawonga Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 22.214.171.124 Caroona Coal Project (ACRD)
- 126.96.36.199 Maules Creek Project (ACRD)
- 188.8.131.52 Watermark Coal Project (ACRD)
- 184.108.40.206 Vickery Coal Project (ACRD)
- 220.127.116.11 Narrabri Gas Project (ACRD)
- 18.104.22.168 Mine footprints
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product