Bureau of Meteorology (2012) Australian Hydrological Geospatial Fabric (Geofabric) Version 2.1. Viewed 21 February 2016, http://www.bom.gov.au/water/geofabric.
Bureau of Meteorology (2016) Solar radiation definitions. Viewed 12 February 2016, http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/austmaps/solar-radiation-glossary.shtml.
Donohue RJ, Roderick ML and McVicar TR (2008) Deriving consistent long-term vegetation information from AVHRR reflectance data using a cover-triangle-based framework. Remote Sensing of Environment 112, 2938–2949.
Geoscience Australia (2006) GeoData Topo 250K, Series 3 topographic data. Canberra, ACT, Australia. Viewed 12 February 2016, http://www.ga.gov.au/oracle/agsocat/geocat_brief.php?catno=64164.
Geoscience Australia (2008) GEODATA 9 Second DEM and D8 Digital Elevation Model Version 3 and Flow Direction Grid, User Guide. Fenner School of Environment and Society, ANU and Geoscience Australia.
Jones DA, Wang W and Fawcett R (2009) High-quality spatial climate data-sets for Australia. Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Journal 58(4), 233–248.
Simard M, Pinto N, Fisher JB and Baccini A (2011) Mapping forest canopy height globally with spaceborne lidar. Journal of Geophysical Research 116(G04021), DOI: 10.1029/2011JG001708.
Viney N, Vaze J, Crosbie R, Wang B, Dawes W and Frost A (2014) AWRA-L v4.5: technical description of model algorithms and inputs. CSIRO, Australia.
Welsh W, Hodgkinson J, Strand J, Northey J, Aryal S, O’Grady A, Slatter E, Herron N, Pinetown K, Carey H, Yates G, Raisbeck-Brown N and Lewis S (2014) Context statement for the Namoi subregion. Product 1.1 from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. Viewed 24 August 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NIC/NAM/1.1.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.1.1 Geography
- 2.1.2 Geology
- 2.1.3 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 2.1.4 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 2.1.5 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 184.108.40.206 Observed data
- 220.127.116.11 Previous catchment-scale investigations on stream-aquifer interactions
- 18.104.22.168 Overview of controls on surface water – groundwater connectivity based on previous investigations in the Namoi river basin
- 22.214.171.124 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 126.96.36.199 Gaps
- 2.1.6 Water management for coal resource developments
- 188.8.131.52 Boggabri Coal Mine (baseline) and Boggabri Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 184.108.40.206 Narrabri North Mine (baseline)
- 220.127.116.11 Narrabri South Project (ACRD)
- 18.104.22.168 Rocglen Mine (baseline)
- 22.214.171.124 Sunnyside Mine (baseline)
- 126.96.36.199 Tarrawonga Mine (baseline) and Tarrawonga Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 188.8.131.52 Caroona Coal Project (ACRD)
- 184.108.40.206 Maules Creek Project (ACRD)
- 220.127.116.11 Watermark Coal Project (ACRD)
- 18.104.22.168 Vickery Coal Project (ACRD)
- 22.214.171.124 Narrabri Gas Project (ACRD)
- 126.96.36.199 Mine footprints
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product