The stream gauges have a relatively long data record with few missing records. However the majority of the catchments have poor or unverified data making the results of rainfall-runoff modelling less reliable. This will have obvious large implications forin the streamflow data leading to uncertainty in the modelling results.
The limited number of stream gauges in unregulated rivers in the Namoi river basin limits the number of catchments that can be used in the calibration, thus it may affect the reliability of the model outcome.
One of the gaps in themodelling relates to the creation of in the link-node network where there are no observations of streamflow or river geometry. The approach used to derive cross-sections and the estimates of streamflow from AWRA-L should not significantly impact predictions of the differences in due to the (ACRD), because they are represented the same way in both and the (CRDP).
Water quality data including the salinity data were not analysed in this section as those were not modelled in the BA.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.1.1 Geography
- 2.1.2 Geology
- 2.1.3 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 2.1.4 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 2.1.5 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 22.214.171.124 Observed data
- 126.96.36.199 Previous catchment-scale investigations on stream-aquifer interactions
- 188.8.131.52 Overview of controls on surface water – groundwater connectivity based on previous investigations in the Namoi river basin
- 184.108.40.206 Statistical analysis and interpolation
- 220.127.116.11 Gaps
- 2.1.6 Water management for coal resource developments
- 18.104.22.168 Boggabri Coal Mine (baseline) and Boggabri Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 22.214.171.124 Narrabri North Mine (baseline)
- 126.96.36.199 Narrabri South Project (ACRD)
- 188.8.131.52 Rocglen Mine (baseline)
- 184.108.40.206 Sunnyside Mine (baseline)
- 220.127.116.11 Tarrawonga Mine (baseline) and Tarrawonga Coal Expansion Project (ACRD)
- 18.104.22.168 Caroona Coal Project (ACRD)
- 22.214.171.124 Maules Creek Project (ACRD)
- 126.96.36.199 Watermark Coal Project (ACRD)
- 188.8.131.52 Vickery Coal Project (ACRD)
- 184.108.40.206 Narrabri Gas Project (ACRD)
- 220.127.116.11 Mine footprints
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product