Doherty J and Welter D (2010) A short exploration of structural noise, Water Resources Research 46, W05525.
Karim F, Viney NR, Wang B, Peeters LJM, Zhang YQ, Marvanek SP, Shi X, Yang A and Buettikofer H (2018) Surface water numerical modelling for the Galilee subregion. Product 2.6.1 for the Galilee subregion from the Lake Eyre Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/LEB/GAL/2.6.1.
Plischke E, Borgonovo E and Smith CL (2013) Global sensitivity measures from given data. European Journal of Operational Research 226, 536–550.
Product Finalisation date
- 22.214.171.124 Methods
- 126.96.36.199 Review of existing models
- 188.8.131.52.1 Alpha and Kevin's Corner model review
- 184.108.40.206.2 Carmichael model review
- 220.127.116.11.3 China First model review
- 18.104.22.168.4 China Stone model review
- 22.214.171.124.5 South Galilee model review
- 126.96.36.199.6 Galilee Basin hydrogeological model review
- 188.8.131.52.7 Suitability of existing groundwater models
- 184.108.40.206 Model development
- 220.127.116.11 Boundary and initial conditions
- 18.104.22.168 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 22.214.171.124 Parameterisation
- 126.96.36.199 Observations and predictions
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty analysis
- 184.108.40.206 Limitations and conclusions
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product