Bakker M (2015) TTim, a multi-layer transient analytic element solver for modeling groundwater flow. Viewed 21 May 2015, https://code.google.com/p/ttim/.
Batlle-Aguilar J, Cook PG and Harrington GA (2016) Comparison of hydraulic and chemical methods for determining hydraulic conductivity and leakage rates in argillaceous aquitards Journal of Hydrology 532, 102–121. Viewed 23 September 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2015.11.035.
Bleakley A, Larsen D and McKay A (2014) Groundwater systems in the Eastern Galilee Basin – a background paper – April 2014. Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines.
Carrera J, Alcolea A, Medina A, Hidalgo J and Slooten LJ (2005) Inverse problem in hydrogeology Hydrogeology Journal 13, 206–222. Viewed 23 September 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10040-004-0404-7.
Harbaugh A, Banta ER, Hill MC and McDonald MG (2000) MODFLOW-2000, The US Geological Survey modular groundwater model – user guide to modularization concepts and the groundwater flow process. US Geological Survey. Reston, Virginia, United States.
Harrington G, Peeters L, Villeneuve S, Kozuskanich J, Turnadge C, Ezzy T and Parsons S (2012) Aquifer connectivity within the Great Artesian, Surat, Bowen and Galilee Basins. A report to the Australian Government Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities from the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, the National Centre for Groundwater Research and Training, and Sinclair Knight Merz. Viewed 23 September 2016, https://www.environment.gov.au/water/publications/background-review-aquifer-connectivity.
Product Finalisation date
- 22.214.171.124 Methods
- 126.96.36.199 Review of existing models
- 188.8.131.52.1 Alpha and Kevin's Corner model review
- 184.108.40.206.2 Carmichael model review
- 220.127.116.11.3 China First model review
- 18.104.22.168.4 China Stone model review
- 22.214.171.124.5 South Galilee model review
- 126.96.36.199.6 Galilee Basin hydrogeological model review
- 188.8.131.52.7 Suitability of existing groundwater models
- 184.108.40.206 Model development
- 220.127.116.11 Boundary and initial conditions
- 18.104.22.168 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 22.214.171.124 Parameterisation
- 126.96.36.199 Observations and predictions
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty analysis
- 184.108.40.206 Limitations and conclusions
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product