Evans T, Kellett J, Ransley T, Harris-Pascal C, Radke B, Cassel R, Karim F, Hostetler S, Galinec V, Dehelean A, Caruana L and Kilgour P (2018a) Observations analysis, statistical analysis and interpolation for the Galilee subregion. Product 2.1-2.2 for the Galilee subregion from the Lake Eyre Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/LEB/GAL/2.1-2.2.
Evans T, Pavey C, Cassel R, Ransley T, Sparrow A, Kellett J, Galinec V, Dehelean A, Bell J, Caruana L and Kilgour P (2018b) Conceptual modelling for the Galilee subregion. Product 2.3 for the Galilee subregion from the Lake Eyre Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/LEB/GAL/2.3.
GHD Pty Ltd (2013) Carmichael Coal Mine and Rail Project SEIS Mine Hydrogeology Report. Appendix K1 – Carmichael supplementary environmental Impact statement. Dated 13 November 2013. Prepared for Adani Mining Pty Ltd by GHD Pty Ltd.
Merrick NP and Alkhatib M (2013) Galilee coal project groundwater assessment. Included as Appendix 43 in Volume 2 of the Galilee coal project Supplementary EIS, dated March 2013.
RPS Aquaterra (2013) South Galilee Coal Project (SGCP) 2013 update for Additional Environmental Impact Statement. Included as Section 9.4.2 in SGCP Additional Environmental Impact Statement Volume 1. Report date 27 February 2014.
URS (2012) Kevin’s Corner SEIS Groundwater Report: SEIS Volume 2 Appendix L Groundwater Report. Viewed 6 November 2015, http://gvkhancockcoal.com/documents/Publications/EIS/KevinsCornerSEIS2012/Volume2/Volume%202%20-%20App%20L%20Groundwater%20Report.pdf.
Product Finalisation date
- 22.214.171.124 Methods
- 126.96.36.199 Review of existing models
- 188.8.131.52.1 Alpha and Kevin's Corner model review
- 184.108.40.206.2 Carmichael model review
- 220.127.116.11.3 China First model review
- 18.104.22.168.4 China Stone model review
- 22.214.171.124.5 South Galilee model review
- 126.96.36.199.6 Galilee Basin hydrogeological model review
- 188.8.131.52.7 Suitability of existing groundwater models
- 184.108.40.206 Model development
- 220.127.116.11 Boundary and initial conditions
- 18.104.22.168 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 22.214.171.124 Parameterisation
- 126.96.36.199 Observations and predictions
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty analysis
- 184.108.40.206 Limitations and conclusions
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product