Surface water model nodes represent those locations at which streamflow predictions are made. In the Galilee subregion these model nodes correspond with the 61 model node locations as shown in Figure 5.
In general, these nodes are located either:
- above major confluences
- immediately below proposed mines
- along major flow paths
- at an existing stream gauge location
- at other locations deemed appropriate for receptor impact analysis.
Out of 61 model nodes, 3 are on the Cape River and the remaining 58 are on the Belyando and Suttor rivers and their tributaries. Nodes 23, 26, 36, 49, 50, 51, 52 and 53 are located at existing stream gauge sites within the modelling domain. Predicted streamflow at these locations is used in model validation.
Figure 5 Location of model nodes within the Galilee surface water modelling domain
Data: Bioregional Assessment Programme (Dataset 2, Dataset 3, Dataset 4, Dataset 5)
17 December 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 22.214.171.124 Methods
- 126.96.36.199 Review of existing models
- 188.8.131.52 Model development
- 184.108.40.206 Calibration
- 220.127.116.11 Uncertainty
- 18.104.22.168 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product