represent those locations at which streamflow predictions are made. In the these model nodes correspond with the 61 model node locations as shown in Figure 5.
In general, these nodes are located either:
- above major confluences
- immediately below proposed mines
- along major flow paths
- at an existing stream gauge location
- at other locations deemed appropriate for receptor impact analysis.
Out of 61 model nodes, 3 are on the Cape River and the remaining 58 are on the Belyando and Suttor rivers and their tributaries. Nodes 23, 26, 36, 49, 50, 51, 52 and 53 are located at existing stream gauge sites within the modelling domain. Predicted streamflow at these locations is used in model validation.
Product Finalisation date
- 184.108.40.206 Methods
- 220.127.116.11 Review of existing models
- 18.104.22.168 Model development
- 22.214.171.124 Calibration
- 126.96.36.199 Uncertainty
- 188.8.131.52 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product