Page 39 of 39
The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- The context statement is a collation of existing information and thus in some cases figures are reproduced from other sources. These figures were not redrawn for consistency (with respect to ‘look and feel’ as well as content), and the resolution and quality reflects that found in the source.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The copyright owners of the following figures, however, did not grant permission to do so: Figure 32 and Figure 33. It should be assumed that third parties are not entitled to use this material without permission from the copyright owner.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 141.0° East for the Lake Eyre Basin bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
- Contact email@example.com to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for all datasets cited or used to make figures in this product. At a later date, this information, as well as all unencumbered datasets, will be published online.
 Potentially new species
15 October 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and surface water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors from the Government of South Australia
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product