This technical product was reviewed by several groups:
- Discipline Leaders: Steven Lewis (geology, Geoscience Australia), Jim Kellett (hydrogeology, Geoscience Australia), Neil Viney (surface water hydrology, CSIRO), Alexander Herr (ecology, CSIRO)
- Senior Science Leaders: David Post (Projects Director), Trevor Dhu (Science Director, Geoscience Australia), Brent Henderson (Science Director, CSIRO), Becky Schmidt (Products Manager, CSIRO)
- Peter Baker (Principal Science Advisor, Department of the Environment)
- DEWNR: Dale McNeil (Principal Ecologist), Lloyd Sampson (Principal Hydrogeologist), Kumar Savadamuthu (Principal Hydrologist)
- Justin Costelloe (Research Fellow, University of Melbourne).
Valuable comments were also provided by Independent Expert Scientific Committee on Coal Seam Gas and Large Coal Mining Development (IESC).
The South Australian Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources (DEWNR) delivered the contextual statements to the OWS as part of its Coal Seam Gas and Coal Mining Water Knowledge program which consisted of three projects: Lake Eyre Basin Rivers Monitoring; Lake Eyre Basin Springs Assessment; and Arckaringa and Pedirka Groundwater Investigations. Technical advice to these projects was provided through reference committees comprising representatives as appropriate of: Bureau of Meteorology; CSIRO Land and Water; Department for Land and Resource Management (NT); Department of Natural Resources and Mines (Queensland); Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources (SA); Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation, and the Arts (Queensland); Department of State Development (SA); Flinders University; Geoscience Australia; Goyder Institute for Water Research; Lake Eyre Basin Community Advisory Committee; Lake Eyre Basin Rivers Assessment, Department of the Environment; SA Arid Lands Natural Resources Management Board; South Australian Research and Development Institute; The University of Adelaide.
Product Finalisation date
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and surface water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors from the Government of South Australia
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product