Dataset 1 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2014) Subcatchment boundaries within and nearby the Gloucester subregion. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 12 April 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/71a9e120-fc7c-4f51-983f-99a2b10c65b9.
Dataset 2 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2015) GLO AEM Model CRDP Mine Footprints v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 12 April 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/e6ded61c-d949-41b3-8d00-a146eac9718b.
Dataset 3 AGL (2014) AGL Gloucester Gas Project AECOM report location map features. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 12 April 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/7fca4f35-6e4e-4d37-bbae-1c1029a93a40.
Dataset 4 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2016) GLO subregion boundaries for Impact and Risk Analysis 20160712 v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 13 April 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/b1fa8214-ceec-47d8-b074-8539e94f728f.
Product Finalisation date
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 Methods
- 3.3 Potential hydrological changes
- 3.4 Impacts on and risks to landscape classes
- 3.5 Impacts on and risks to water-dependent assets
- 3.6 Commentary for coal resource developments that were not modelled
- 3.7 Conclusion
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product