The numerical MODFLOW model aims at evaluating the of the on groundwater resources in the Richmond river basin of the . The at every is represented by the difference of the between the (CRDP) and (described in Section 220.127.116.11) and the time at which this drawdown is realised. This direct impact is mostly associated with model nodes associated with economic () whose locations and screened are reported in companion product 2.1-2.2 for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion .
The model also provides predictions for the exchange fluxes between aquifers and features, which is considered as an . The exchange fluxes were reported as time series at 16 virtual gauges, which were subsequently incorporated into a surface water model to assess the indirect impact on other model nodes.
Product Finalisation date
- 18.104.22.168 Methods
- 22.214.171.124 Review of existing models
- 126.96.36.199 Model development
- 188.8.131.52 Boundary and initial conditions
- 184.108.40.206 Implementation of the coal resource development pathway
- 220.127.116.11 Parameterisation
- 18.104.22.168 Observations and predictions
- 22.214.171.124 Uncertainty analysis
- 126.96.36.199 Limitations and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product