The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The copyright owners of the following figure, however, did not grant permission to do so: Figure 16. It should be assumed that third parties are not entitled to use this material without permission from the copyright owner.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 151.0° East for the Northern Inland Catchments bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
5 January 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 1.2.1 Available coal and coal seam gas resources
- 1.2.2 Current activity and tenements
- 188.8.131.52 Coal
- 184.108.40.206 Coal seam gas
- 1.2.3 Proposals and exploration
- 220.127.116.11 Coal
- 18.104.22.168 Coal seam gas
- 1.2.4 Catalogue of potential resource developments
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product