Dataset 1 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2016) Landscape classification of the Galilee preliminary assessment extent. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 21 February 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/53c534ba-bf4a-4d2a-a220-e74d72e27969.
Dataset 2 Queensland Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation (2015) GDE Conceptual Modelling QLD 20150701. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 08 September 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/f07a43fd-7270-4f69-b606-c763428f6d7c.
Dataset 3 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2017) Regional Ecosystems Floodplain FAE. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 21 June 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/a4f28cac-5144-4df0-9226-1757786316a3.
Dataset 4 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2018) GAL Ecological expert elicitation and receptor impact models v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 31 January 2018, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/60772948-7354-453c-bffa-37b3f2063083.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.7.1 Methods
- 2.7.2 Overview
- 126.96.36.199 Introduction
- 188.8.131.52 Potentially impacted landscape groups
- 184.108.40.206 'Springs' landscape group
- 220.127.116.11 Streams landscape groups
- 18.104.22.168 'Floodplain, terrestrial GDE' landscape group
- 22.214.171.124 'Non-floodplain, terrestrial GDE' landscape group
- 126.96.36.199 Outline of content in the following landscape group sections
- 2.7.3 'Springs' landscape group
- 2.7.4 Streams landscape groups
- 2.7.5 'Floodplain, terrestrial groundwater-dependent ecosystem' landscape group
- 2.7.6 'Non-floodplain, terrestrial groundwater-dependent ecosystem' landscape group
- 2.7.7 Limitations and gaps
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product