Dataset 1 Queensland Herbarium, Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts (2015) Queensland Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems and Shallowest Watertable Aquifer 20150714. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 20 February 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/3d36e3d4-b16b-43b3-b2eb-c1aea7ef9193.
Dataset 2 Geoscience Australia (2001) Geoscience Australia GEODATA TOPO series - 1:1 Million to 1:10 Million scale. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 20 February 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/310c5d07-5a56-4cf7-a5c8-63bdb001cd1a.
Dataset 3 Queensland Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation (2015) GDE Conceptual Modelling QLD 20150701. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 21 June 2017, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/f07a43fd-7270-4f69-b606-c763428f6d7c.
Dataset 4 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2018) GAL Ecological expert elicitation and receptor impact models v01. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 31 January 2018, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/60772948-7354-453c-bffa-37b3f2063083.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.7.1 Methods
- 2.7.2 Overview
- 184.108.40.206 Introduction
- 220.127.116.11 Potentially impacted landscape groups
- 18.104.22.168 'Springs' landscape group
- 22.214.171.124 Streams landscape groups
- 126.96.36.199 'Floodplain, terrestrial GDE' landscape group
- 188.8.131.52 'Non-floodplain, terrestrial GDE' landscape group
- 184.108.40.206 Outline of content in the following landscape group sections
- 2.7.3 'Springs' landscape group
- 2.7.4 Streams landscape groups
- 2.7.5 'Floodplain, terrestrial groundwater-dependent ecosystem' landscape group
- 2.7.6 'Non-floodplain, terrestrial groundwater-dependent ecosystem' landscape group
- 2.7.7 Limitations and gaps
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product