Dutta D, Kim S, Hughes J, Vaze J and Yang A (2015) AWRA‐R v5.0 technical report. CSIRO Land and Water, Australia.
Herron NF, Peeters L, Crosbie R, Marvanek SP, Pagendam D, Ramage A, Rachakonda PK and Wilkins A (2018) Groundwater numerical modelling for the Hunter subregion. Product 2.6.2 for the Hunter subregion from the Northern Sydney Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NSB/HUN/2.6.2.
Peeters L, Pagendam D, Gao L, Hosack G, Jiang W and Henderson B (2016) Propagating uncertainty through models. Submethodology M09 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M09.
Santner TJ, Williams BJ and Notz WI (2003) The design and analysis of computer experiments. Springer, New York.
Vaze J, Viney NR, Stenson MP, Renzullo LJ, Van Dijk AIJM, Dutta D, Crosbie R, Lerat J, Penton D, Vleeshouwer J, Peeters LJM, Teng J, Kim S, Hughes J, Dawes W, Zhang Y, Leighton B, Perraud JM, Joehnk JYA, Wang B, Frost A, Elmahdi A, Smith A and Daamen C (2013) The Australian Water Resource Assessment modelling system (AWRA). MODSIM2013, 20th International Congress on Modelling and Simulation. Modelling and Simulation Society of Australia and New Zealand, December 2013, 3015–3021.
Viney N, Perraud J, Vaze J, Chiew F, Post D and Yang A (2009) The usefulness of bias constraints in model calibration for regionalisation to ungauged catchments. 18th World IMACS Congress and MODSIM09 International Congress on Modelling and Simulation, 13–17.
Viney N, Vaze J, Crosbie R, Wang B, Dawes W and Frost A (2015) AWRA-L v4.5: technical description of model algorithms and inputs. CSIRO, Australia.
Product Finalisation date
- 18.104.22.168 Methods
- 22.214.171.124 Review of existing models
- 126.96.36.199 Model development
- 188.8.131.52.1 Spatial and temporal dimensions
- 184.108.40.206.2 Location of model nodes
- 220.127.116.11.3 Choice of seasonal scaling factors for climate trend
- 18.104.22.168.4 Representing the hydrological changes from mining
- 22.214.171.124.5 Modelling river management
- 126.96.36.199.6 Rules to simulate industry water discharge
- 188.8.131.52 Calibration
- 184.108.40.206 Uncertainty
- 220.127.116.11 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product