Page 38 of 38
The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 151.0° East for the Northern Sydney Basin bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
- Visit http://bioregionalassessments.gov.auto access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for datasets cited or used to make figures in this product.
- In addition, the datasets are published online if they are unencumbered (able to be published according to conditions in the licence or any applicable legislation). The Bureau of Meteorology archives a copy of all datasets used in the BAs. This archive includes datasets that are too large to be stored online and datasets that are encumbered. The community can request a copy of these archived data at http://www.bioregionalassessments.gov.au.
- The citation details of datasets are correct to the best of the knowledge of the Bioregional Assessment Programme at the publication date of this product. Readers should use the hyperlinks provided to access the most up-to-date information about these data; where there are discrepancies, the information provided online should be considered correct. The dates used to identify Bioregional Assessment Source Datasets are the dataset’s published date. Where the published date is not available, the last updated date or created date is used. For Bioregional Assessment Derived Datasets, the created date is used.
18 January 2019
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 18.104.22.168 Methods
- 22.214.171.124 Review of existing models
- 126.96.36.199 Model development
- 188.8.131.52.1 Spatial and temporal dimensions
- 184.108.40.206.2 Location of model nodes
- 220.127.116.11.3 Choice of seasonal scaling factors for climate trend
- 18.104.22.168.4 Representing the hydrological changes from mining
- 22.214.171.124.5 Modelling river management
- 126.96.36.199.6 Rules to simulate industry water discharge
- 188.8.131.52 Calibration
- 184.108.40.206 Uncertainty
- 220.127.116.11 Prediction
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product