The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The copyright owners of the following figures, however, did not grant permission to do so: Figure 6, Figure 7, Figure 8 and Figure 13. It should be assumed that third parties are not entitled to use this material without permission from the copyright owner.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 140.0° East for the Lake Eyre Basin bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
 The China Stone Coal Project is covered by five MLAs, and the Carmichael Coal Project has three MLAs.
 For the purposes of this report, NEC’s Pentland Coal Project is hereafter termed ‘West Pentland’ to distinguish it from the adjacent Glencore Pentland coal deposit in MDL 356 which lies immediately east of West Pentland.
Product Finalisation date
- 1.2.1 Available coal and coal seam gas resources
- 1.2.2 Current activity and tenements
- 1.2.3 Proposals and exploration
- 188.8.131.52 Coal
- 184.108.40.206.1 Alpha Coal Project
- 220.127.116.11.2 Kevin's Corner Coal Project
- 18.104.22.168.3 China First Coal Project
- 22.214.171.124.4 Carmichael Coal Mine and Rail Project
- 126.96.36.199.5 South Galilee Coal Project
- 188.8.131.52.6 China Stone Coal Project
- 184.108.40.206.7 Alpha North Coal Project
- 220.127.116.11.8 Clyde Park Coal Project
- 18.104.22.168.9 Alpha West Coal Project
- 22.214.171.124.10 Carmichael East Coal Project
- 126.96.36.199.11 West Pentland Coal Project
- 188.8.131.52.12 Pentland Coal Project
- 184.108.40.206.13 Degulla Coal Project
- 220.127.116.11.14 Hyde Park Coal Project
- 18.104.22.168.15 Blackall Coal Project
- 22.214.171.124.16 Regional coal exploration in Galilee Basin
- 126.96.36.199.17 Galilee Basin State Development Area
- 188.8.131.52 Coal seam gas
- 184.108.40.206 Coal
- 1.2.4 Catalogue of potential resource developments
- Appendix A
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product