The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- The context statement is a collation of existing information and thus in some cases figures are reproduced from other sources. These figures were not redrawn for consistency (with respect to ‘look and feel’ as well as content), and the resolution and quality reflects that found in the source.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 151° East for the Northern Sydney Basin bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
- Contact <email@example.com> to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for all datasets cited or used to make figures in this product. At a later date, this information, as well as all unencumbered datasets, will be published online
 ‘Extension’ refers to the extension of plans for a further 10-year term without change; ‘replacement’ refers to replacement of the plan with a new plan where changes to the existing plan are proposed.
Product Finalisation date
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product