Raiber M, Cui T, Pagendam D, Rassam D, Gilfedder, M, Crosbie, R, Marvanek, S, and Hartcher, M (2016) Observations analysis, statistical analysis and interpolation for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion. Product 2.1-2.2 from the Clarence-Moreton Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/CLM/CLM/2.1-2.2.
Tomkins KM (2014) Uncertainty in streamflow rating curves: methods, controls and consequences Hydrological Processes 28, 464–481.
Viney N (2016) Surface water modelling. Submethodology M06 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M06.
Product Finalisation date
- 220.127.116.11 Methods
- 18.104.22.168 Review of existing models
- 22.214.171.124 Model development
- 126.96.36.199 Calibration
- 188.8.131.52 Uncertainty
- 184.108.40.206 Prediction
- 220.127.116.11.1 Annual flow (AF)
- 18.104.22.168.2 Interquartile range (IQR)
- 22.214.171.124.3 Daily streamflow at the 99th percentile (P99)
- 126.96.36.199.4 Flood (high-flow) days (FD)
- 188.8.131.52.5 Daily streamflow at the 1st percentile (P01)
- 184.108.40.206.6 Low-flow days (LFD)
- 220.127.116.11.7 Low-flow spells (LFS)
- 18.104.22.168.8 Longest low-flow spell (LLFS)
- 22.214.171.124.9 Zero-flow days (ZFD)
- 126.96.36.199.10 Summary and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product