A pattern very similar to AF can be seen in Figure 11, showing very small reductions in interquartile flow, with median change values not exceeding 0.01 ML/day. Percentage changes are close to zero with the 95th percentile not exceeding 2%. The largest percentage change occurs in CLM_006, the most downstream node of Shannon Brook. Due to the comparable small contributing area of this catchment, a reduction of 0.01 ML/day is a relatively large change.
The maximum change in IQR occurs in the second half of the simulation period, with median values close to the end of the simulation period.
d/s = downstream of; u/s = upstream of
The circle indicates the median of the posterior predictive distribution, the length of the thick vertical line spans the interquartile range (or 50th percentile prediction interval), and the thin vertical line spans the 90th percentile prediction interval. Nodes are grouped per catchment, ordered from upstream to downstream.
Product Finalisation date
- 126.96.36.199 Methods
- 188.8.131.52 Review of existing models
- 184.108.40.206 Model development
- 220.127.116.11 Calibration
- 18.104.22.168 Uncertainty
- 22.214.171.124 Prediction
- 126.96.36.199.1 Annual flow (AF)
- 188.8.131.52.2 Interquartile range (IQR)
- 184.108.40.206.3 Daily streamflow at the 99th percentile (P99)
- 220.127.116.11.4 Flood (high-flow) days (FD)
- 18.104.22.168.5 Daily streamflow at the 1st percentile (P01)
- 22.214.171.124.6 Low-flow days (LFD)
- 126.96.36.199.7 Low-flow spells (LFS)
- 188.8.131.52.8 Longest low-flow spell (LLFS)
- 184.108.40.206.9 Zero-flow days (ZFD)
- 220.127.116.11.10 Summary and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product