Dataset 1 BILO Gridded Climate Data: Daily Climate Data for each year from 1900 to 2012. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/7aaf0621-a0e5-4b01-9333-53ebcb1f1c14.
Dataset 2 Bureau of Meteorology (2015) Daily streamflow data for New South Wales. Viewed 31 March 2015, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/a4b5b711-57c4-4b02-bd8b-a05d7379f319.
Dataset 3 Bureau of Meteorology (2011) Geofabric Surface Cartography, v2.1. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 21 April 2015, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/5342c4ba-f094-4ac5-a65d-071ff5c642bc.
Dataset 4 Bioregional Assessment Programme (2016) Clarence-Moreton AWRA-L calibration results. Bioregional Assessment Derived Dataset. Viewed 16 March 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/f045bb10-27a5-4cf5-8cd4-fc4c13e73453.
Product Finalisation date
- 188.8.131.52 Methods
- 184.108.40.206 Review of existing models
- 220.127.116.11 Model development
- 18.104.22.168 Calibration
- 22.214.171.124 Uncertainty
- 126.96.36.199 Prediction
- 188.8.131.52.1 Annual flow (AF)
- 184.108.40.206.2 Interquartile range (IQR)
- 220.127.116.11.3 Daily streamflow at the 99th percentile (P99)
- 18.104.22.168.4 Flood (high-flow) days (FD)
- 22.214.171.124.5 Daily streamflow at the 1st percentile (P01)
- 126.96.36.199.6 Low-flow days (LFD)
- 188.8.131.52.7 Low-flow spells (LFS)
- 184.108.40.206.8 Longest low-flow spell (LLFS)
- 220.127.116.11.9 Zero-flow days (ZFD)
- 18.104.22.168.10 Summary and conclusions
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product