Dataset 1 Bureau of Meteorology (2011) Geofabric Surface Cartography, v2.1. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 21 April 2015, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/5342c4ba-f094-4ac5-a65d-071ff5c642bc.
Dataset 2 SEWPaC (2014) Murray-Darling Basin Aquatic Ecosystem Classification. Bioregional Assessment Source Dataset. Viewed 30 March 2016, http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/dataset/a854a25c-8820-455c-9462-8bd39ca8b9d6.
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Defining receptors
- 3 Assigning receptors
- 3.1 Overview of process for assigning receptors
- 3.2 Landscape classification
- 3.3 Process for assigning receptors across the landscape
- 3.3.1 Hydrological response variables and receptor impact variables
- 3.3.2 Spatial distribution of receptors across the landscape
- 3.3.3 Criteria for evaluating receptor assignment
- 3.3.4 An example of surface water receptors for the Namoi subregion
- 4 Developing a receptor register
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology