Herr A, Aryal SK, Brandon C, Crawford D, Crosbie R, Davis P, Dunne R, Gonzalez D, Hayes KR, Henderson BL, Hosack G, Ickowicz A, Janardhanan S, Marvanek S, Mitchell PJ, Merrin LE, Herron NF, O'Grady AP, Post DA and Zhang Y (2018) Impact and risk analysis for the Namoi subregion. Product 3-4 for the Namoi subregion from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia..
Hosack GR, Ickowicz A, Hayes KR, Dambacher JM, Barry SA and Henderson B (2018) Receptor impact modelling. Submethodology M08 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia..
Kuginis L, Dabovic J, Byrne G, Raine A and Hemakumara H (2016) Methods for the identification of high probability groundwater dependent vegetation ecosystems. NSW Department of Primary Industries, Water, Sydney. Viewed 28 April 2017,.
Product Finalisation date
- 2.7.1 Methods
- 2.7.2 Prioritising landscape classes for receptor impact modelling
- 2.7.3 'Floodplain or lowland riverine' landscape group
- 2.7.4 'Non-floodplain or upland riverine' landscape group
- 2.7.5 Pilliga riverine landscape classes
- 2.7.6 'Rainforest' landscape group
- 2.7.7 'Springs' landscape group
- 2.7.8 Limitations and gaps
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product