The Gloucester subregion is part of the Northern Sydney Basin bioregion (Figure 3). The Northern Sydney Basin bioregion is located north-west of Sydney in eastern Australia. The bioregion adjoins the Northern Inland Catchments bioregion in the north-east and the Southern Sydney Basin bioregion in the South. It covers an area of about 17,390 km2.
Note: adjacent subregions within the Southern Sydney Basin bioregion and Northern Inland Catchment bioregion are also shown.
Product Finalisation date
- 1.1.1 Bioregion
- 1.1.2 Geography
- 1.1.3 Geology
- 1.1.4 Hydrogeology and groundwater quality
- 1.1.5 Surface water hydrology and water quality
- 1.1.6 Surface water – groundwater interactions
- 1.1.7 Ecology
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product