Evans T, Brandon C, Lewis S, Pavey C, Holland K, Beringen H, Schmidt RK, Post DA and Henderson BL (2018) Assessing impacts of coal resource development on water resources in the Galilee subregion: key findings. Product 5: Outcome synthesis from the Lake Eyre Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia..
Product Finalisation date
- Executive summary
- Explore this assessment
- About the subregion
- How could coal resource development result in hydrological changes?
- What are the potential hydrological changes?
- What are the potential impacts of additional coal resource development on ecosystems?
- What are the potential impacts of additional coal resource development on water-dependent assets?
- How to use this assessment
- Building on this assessment
- References and further reading
- Contributors to the Technical Programme