Page 6 of 36
This section summarises the conceptual understanding of geological and hydrogeological characteristics of the deep and shallow units in theand how they interact with each other, building on the knowledge reported in companion products 1.1, 1.2, 1.5 and 2.1-2.2 for the Namoi subregion ( ; ; ; and , respectively).
This section also describes key system components, processes and interactions – specifically, thebetween deep and shallow systems – and their connectivity to surface water systems, thus identifying potential pathways through which may be impacted by coal resource development in the Namoi subregion. The conceptual understanding presented here is regional in scope, bringing together current geological components of the Gunnedah and Surat basins, and alluvial .
6 December 2018
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 2.3.1 Methods
- 2.3.2 Summary of key system components, processes and interactions
- 2.3.3 Ecosystems
- 2.3.4 Coal resource development pathway
- 2.3.5 Conceptual modelling of causal pathways
- Currency of scientific results
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product