Hosack GR, Ickowicz A, Hayes KR, Dambacher JM, Barry SA and Henderson BL (2018) Receptor impact modelling. Submethodology M08 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia.http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M08.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution.
18 October 2018
Summary and download
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Identification of potentially impacted landscape classes (stage 1)
- 3 Qualitative mathematical modelling (stage 2)
- 4 Identification of hydrological response variables and receptor impact variables (stage 3)
- 5 Development of scenarios for receptor impact model expert elicitation (stage 4)
- 6 Receptor impact modelling workshop (stage 5)
- 7 Receptor impact model estimation (stage 6)
- 8 Receptor impact model prediction (stage 7)
- 9 Content for product 2.7 (receptor impact modelling)
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology