Ford JH, Hayes KR, Henderson BL, Lewis S, Baker PA and Schmidt RK (2016) Systematic analysis of water-related hazards associated with coal resource development. Submethodology M11 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M11.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution.
18 October 2018
Summary and download
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Methods
- 3 Case study: Gloucester subregion
- 4 Discussion
- Appendix A Effects, stressors and impact causes for the Gloucester subregion
- Appendix B Activities for the Gloucester subregion
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology