The following experts were invaluable in completing the Impact Modes and Effects Analysis (IMEA) for the Gloucester subregion, which provided the template for all other regions: Deepak Adhikary, Peter Baker, Hashim Carey, Russell Crosbie, Trevor Dhu, Tim Evans, Simon Gallant, Alexander Herr, James Hill, Steven Lewis, Tim McVicar, Jessica Northey, Zhejun Pan, Kaydy Pinetown, David Post, Tim Ransley, David Rassam, Regina Sander, Neil Viney.
This technical product was reviewed by several groups:
- Senior Science Leaders: David Post (Projects Director)
- Technical Assurance Reference Group: Chaired by Peter Baker (Principal Science Advisor, Department of the Environment and Energy), this group comprises officials from the NSW, Queensland, South Australian and Victorian governments
- Additional reviewers: Paul Wilkes.
Valuable comments were also provided by Emily Turner.
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Methods
- 3 Case study: Gloucester subregion
- 4 Discussion
- Appendix A Effects, stressors and impact causes for the Gloucester subregion
- Appendix B Activities for the Gloucester subregion
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology