The following notes are relevant only for this submethodology.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence.
- Visit http://bioregionalassessments.gov.au to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for datasets cited or used to make figures in this product.
- In addition, the datasets are published online if they are unencumbered (able to be published according to conditions in the licence or any applicable legislation). The Bureau of Meteorology archives a copy of all datasets used in the BAs. This archive includes datasets that are too large to be stored online and datasets that are encumbered. The community can request a copy of these archived data at http://www.bioregionalassessments.gov.au.
- The citation details of datasets are correct to the best of the knowledge of the Bioregional Assessment Programme at the publication date of this submethodology. Readers should use the hyperlinks provided to access the most up-to-date information about these data; where there are discrepancies, the information provided online should be considered correct. The dates used to identify Bioregional Assessment Source Datasets are the dataset’s created date. Where a created date is not available, the publication date or last updated date is used.
18 October 2018
Summary and download
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Methods
- 3 Case study: Gloucester subregion
- 4 Discussion
- Appendix A Effects, stressors and impact causes for the Gloucester subregion
- Appendix B Activities for the Gloucester subregion
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology