This technical product was reviewed by several groups:
- Senior Science Leaders: David Post (Projects Director)
- Technical Assurance Reference Group: Chaired by Peter Baker (Principal Science Advisor, Department of the Environment and Energy), this group comprises officials from the NSW, Queensland, South Australian and Victorian governments
- Additional reviewers: Alexander Herr.
Valuable comments were also provided by Phillippa Higgins.
8 June 2018
Summary and download
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background and context
- 2 Introduction to conceptual modelling in bioregional assessments
- 3 Building conceptual models in bioregional assessments
- 4 Outputs from conceptual modelling
- Appendix A Diagrams of causal pathways
- Appendix B Names and descriptions of causal pathway groups and causal pathways
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology