Henderson BL, Barry S, Hayes KR, Hosack G, Holland K, Herron N, Mount R, Schmidt RK, Dambacher J, Ickowicz A, Lewis S, Post DA and Mitchell PJ (2018) Impacts and risks. Submethodology M10 from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/submethodology/M10.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution.
7 December 2018
Summary and download
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Design choices for the impact and risk analysis
- 3 High-level logic and workflow
- 4 Impact and risk predictions for assets and landscape classes
- 5 Reporting and communicating impacts and risks
- 6 Building on the impact and risk analysis
- Appendix A Methods for structuring and processing data for bioregional assessment impact and risk analysis purposes
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology