Holland KL, Beringen H, Merrin LE, Schmidt RK, Post DA, Henderson BL and Lewis S (2017) Assessing impacts of coal resource development on water resources in the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion: key findings. Product 5: Outcome synthesis for the Maranoa-Balonne-Condamine subregion from the Northern Inland Catchments Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NIC/MBC/5.
Product Finalisation date
- Explore this assessment
- About the subregion
- How could coal resource development result in hydrological changes?
- What are the potential hydrological changes?
- What are the potential impacts of additional coal resource development on the landscape?
- What are the potential impacts of additional coal resource development on water-dependent assets?
- How to use this assessment
- Building on this assessment
- References and further reading
- Contributors to the Technical Programme