As at 8 October 2014, data available publicly through NSW Government’s Trade and Investment Resources and Energy data portal, ‘MinView’ (NSW DTI, 2014a), shows that there are currently no large coal mining applications (mining lease applications) proposed for the Gwydir subregion. There are currently no coal exploration tenements that either partly or wholly occur in the Gwydir subregion. Therefore, no proposals or exploration are reported here.
Product Finalisation date
- 1.2.1 Available coal and coal seam gas resources
- 1.2.2 Current activity and tenements
- 1.2.3 Proposals and exploration
- 1.2.4 Catalogue of potential resource developments
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product