Page 9 of 9
The following notes are relevant only for this submethodology.
- All reasonable efforts were made to provide all material under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence.
- All maps created as part of the BAs for inclusion in this document used the Albers equal area with a central meridian of 140.0° East for the Lake Eyre Basin bioregion and its subregions, and 151.0° East for all other bioregions and subregions. The two standard parallels for all bioregions and subregions are –18.0° and –36.0°.
 BAs consider the potential impact to the habitat of species not the individual species per se
13 June 2018
Summary and download
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background
- 2 Compiling the asset database
- 3 Determining and applying the preliminary assessment extent
- 4 Assessing water dependence of assets
- Appendix A Simple descriptions of key tables within the asset database
- Appendix B Identifying economic assets
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology