Page 36 of 36
The following notes are relevant only for this technical product.
- All maps created as part of this BA for inclusion in this product used the Albers equal area projection with a central meridian of 151.0° East for the Clarence-Moreton bioregion and two standard parallels of –18.0° and –36.0°.
- Visit http://bioregionalassessments.gov.au to access metadata (including copyright, attribution and licensing information) for datasets cited or used to make figures in this product.
- In addition, the datasets are published online if they are unencumbered (able to be published according to conditions in the licence or any applicable legislation). The Bureau of Meteorology archives a copy of all datasets used in the BAs. This archive includes datasets that are too large to be stored online and datasets that are encumbered. The community can request a copy of these archived data at http://www.bioregionalassessments.gov.au.
- The citation details of datasets are correct to the best of the knowledge of the Bioregional Assessment Programme at the publication date of this product. Readers should use the hyperlinks provided to access the most up-to-date information about these data; where there are discrepancies, the information provided online should be considered correct. The dates used to identify Bioregional Assessment Source Datasets are the dataset’s published date. Where the published date is not available, the last updated date or created date is used. For Bioregional Assessment Derived Datasets, the created date is used.
5 March 2019
Summary and download
Product Finalisation date
- 2.3.1 Methods
- 2.3.2 Summary of key system components, processes and interactions
- 2.3.3 Ecosystems
- 2.3.4 Baseline and coal resource development pathway
- 2.3.5 Conceptual modelling of causal pathways
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this technical product