Post DA, Beringen H, Schmidt RK, Henderson BL, MacFarlane C, Herron N, McVicar T, Lewis S, Brandon C and Buettikofer H (2018) Assessing impacts of coal resource development on water resources in the Gloucester subregion: key findings. Product 5: Outcome synthesis for the Gloucester subregion from the Northern Sydney Basin Bioregional Assessment. Department of the Environment and Energy, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia. http://data.bioregionalassessments.gov.au/product/NSB/GLO/5.
Product Finalisation date
- Executive summary
- Explore this assessment
- About the subregion
- How could coal resource development result in hydrological changes?
- What are the potential hydrological changes?
- What are the potential impacts of additional coal resource development on ecosystems?
- What are the potential impacts of additional coal resource development on water-dependent assets?
- How to use this assessment
- Building on this assessment
- References and further reading
- Contributors to the Technical Programme