Mount RE, Mitchell PJ, Macfarlane C, Marston FM, McNamara JM, Raisbeck-Brown N, O’Grady AP, Moran BT and Wang J (2014) Compiling water-dependent assets. A submethodology from the Bioregional Assessment Technical Programme. Department of the Environment, Bureau of Meteorology, CSIRO and Geoscience Australia, Australia.
Authorship is listed in relative order of contribution.
This submethodology was reviewed by several groups:
- Discipline Leaders: Russell Crosbie (hydrogeology, CSIRO) and Jim Kellett (hydrogeology, Geoscience Australia), Alexander Herr (ecology, CSIRO), Steven Lewis (geology, Geoscience Australia), Neil Viney (surface water hydrology, CSIRO)
- Senior Science Leaders: David Post (Projects Director), Trevor Dhu (Science Director, Geoscience Australia), Brent Henderson (Science Director, CSIRO), Becky Schmidt (Products Manager, CSIRO)
- Technical Assurance Reference Group: Chaired by Peter Baker (Principal Science Advisor, Department of the Environment), this group comprises officials from the NSW, Queensland, SA and Victorian governments.
METHODOLOGY FINALISATION DATE
- 1 Background
- 2 Compiling the asset database
- 3 Determining and applying the preliminary assessment extent
- 4 Assessing water dependence of assets
- Appendix A Simple descriptions of key tables within the asset database
- Appendix B Identifying economic assets
- Contributors to the Technical Programme
- About this submethodology